Author Topic: Behold the Lavender or Purple Horse  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Re: Behold the Lavender or Purple Horse
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2024, 01:27:03 PM »
The halfling responds, "not me binnis to tell ye the ownr, but if ye hed in, ye can ask around"

Nods.. seeming to accept that answer as fair " well, Thank you kind halfling " she bows with her face up.. Haarl trained her never to loose site of someone so close.  She stands up, pivots on her oversized paw, and heads into the establishment.  If the ceiling is too low for her 6'8" frame .. she'll hobble around bent over, with her hands on her knees.  She takes in the scene

She keeps an eye out for purple. No one would go to that extreme, without matching she pictures the purple horse with a matching rider on its back.  Heard rumors that bards or so garish, or at least the bards Haarl ordered to sing were 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 10:06:29 PM by Zunder »

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2024, 07:35:25 PM »
Gareth is eating.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2024, 10:59:57 PM »
Taye send another correspondence to Yoshi.  "Better come over quick Akrah is deciding to initiate communication with the owner of the purple horse and is not interested in waiting."  Also, the correspond is better then the sending.  We can communicate back and forth for 5 rounds exchanging 25 word messages.

*mentally shrugs*

I’ll finish checking in, find my room, grab a bite to eat, then shuffle over to take a contemplative look at the horse.

Online Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2024, 11:43:54 PM »

Nods.. seeming to accept that answer as fair " well, Thank you kind halfling " she bows with her face up.. Haarl trained her never to loose site of someone so close.  She stands up, pivots on her oversized paw, and heads into the establishment.  If the ceiling is too low for her 6'8" frame .. she'll hobble around bent over, with her hands on her knees.  She takes in the scene

Ceiling is 6 foot, so cramped but not on your hands and knees.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Online Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2024, 11:46:12 PM »

She keeps an eye out for purple. No one would go to that extreme, without matching she pictures the purple horse with a matching rider on its back.  Heard rumors that bards or so garish, or at least the bards Haarl ordered to sing were

Nothing immediate and obvious as you move into the room.  You get a lot of stares and everything quiets for a minute.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2024, 07:37:07 AM »
Nothing immediate and obvious as you move into the room.  You get a lot of stares and everything quiets for a minute.

As the room quiets she smiles a and spread her Joel Embiid like wingspan.  " Hello friends, I'm Grandmother Akrah the Burgundy, Paladin of Quan Yin, Nice to meet all of you.  I've been told i give amazing  life changing hugs,  if anyone needs one,  let me know"     she then tries to find and open table, unless anyone stops her for a hug
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 08:21:45 AM by Zunder »

Online Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2024, 10:23:03 PM »

As the room quiets she smiles a and spread her Joel Embiid like wingspan.  " Hello friends, I'm Grandmother Akrah the Burgundy, Paladin of Quan Yin, Nice to meet all of you.  I've been told i give amazing  life changing hugs,  if anyone needs one,  let me know"     she then tries to find and open table, unless anyone stops her for a hug

No one is yet that drunk, so no one steps forward.  You find a table and sit on the floor as the seats won't accommodate you.  A halfling does run over after a minute with a floor mat so you don't have to sit on the ground.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2024, 11:29:57 AM »
No one is yet that drunk, so no one steps forward.  You find a table and sit on the floor as the seats won't accommodate you.  A halfling does run over after a minute with a floor mat so you don't have to sit on the ground.

She sits on her knees, feet tucked under her rear, in proper Horarian etiquette.  She looks around, and tries to flag down someone to order some pies..  and drinks..

Online Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2024, 06:02:35 PM »

She sits on her knees, feet tucked under her rear, in proper Horarian etiquette.  She looks around, and tries to flag down someone to order some pies..  and drinks..

Staying at arms length (yours not his), a halfings with a mop of brown hair on his head and feet with a leather aprons stained with beer and pies walks over.

"Do you have coin to pay for drinks and food?" he asks in common.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2024, 10:58:34 PM »
Staying at arms length (yours not his), a halfings with a mop of brown hair on his head and feet with a leather aprons stained with beer and pies walks over.

"Do you have coin to pay for drinks and food?" he asks in common.

She smiles down at the halfling - " I do, but i am not rich, how much for a whole pie?  a large beer, and maybe some meat?  Like a farmers sausage? " her stomach grumbles " maybe 3 "
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 11:01:32 PM by Zunder »

Online Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2024, 11:04:51 PM »

She smiles down at the halfling - " I do, but i am not rich, how much for a whole pie?  a large beer, and maybe some meat?  Like a farmers sausage? " her stomach grumbles " maybe 3 "

"An 'ole pig!" he runs to the back.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2024, 11:23:13 PM »
"An 'ole pig!" he runs to the back.

I clearly said a whole pie.. even in Borkondof those are ledengary

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2024, 08:59:31 AM »
Before our waiter runs off, I ask him if they're serving any pies with nuts. If so, I'll order one for the table.

Online Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2024, 09:29:08 AM »
Before our waiter runs off, I ask him if they're serving any pies with nuts. If so, I'll order one for the table.

The waiter is completely occupied by Akrah, neither notices nor hears you.

When he returns, there is another halfing with him.  The crowd has started to talk at this point but many still looking over at you from time to time.

The other halfling, older, taller, wearing a fancy ring and dressed in nicer but not fancy clothes.

"You want to 'ole pig special?  On short notice?  We can do 'at, but it will be a cost 'cause magic needed for short notice.  How much do ye want ta pay?"

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2024, 02:32:50 PM »
The waiter is completely occupied by Akrah, neither notices nor hears you.

When he returns, there is another halfing with him.  The crowd has started to talk at this point but many still looking over at you from time to time.

The other halfling, older, taller, wearing a fancy ring and dressed in nicer but not fancy clothes.

"You want to 'ole pig special?  On short notice?  We can do 'at, but it will be a cost 'cause magic needed for short notice.  How much do ye want ta pay?"
Is there a menu posted or a "specials board" where the ole pig is listed?  If so, I whisper into Akrah's ear the listed cost so that she can make a fair offer to the chef.  I'm literate in Halfling.