Gnelson - for figuring out the darkness - 1800

Zalthor - for not raging killing an ally (again) - 1200

Laz - (can't understand what I'm saying) - 1300

Finn - blind shooting not very wise - 1400

Isaac - shanties all around - 1350

WG - really the familiar should get all the xp - 1200

Wendy - Winner of the bard battle? - 1450

Asinjin:
What do you do in the aftermath with most crew shaken and fatigued, lots of blood on the deck, and waiting for Zalthor to tire?

Windblade:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on April 15, 2021, 12:07:54 AM ---What do you do in the aftermath with most crew shaken and fatigued, lots of blood on the deck, and waiting for Zalthor to tire?

--- End quote ---

If Zalthor tires before 26 rounds then the water elemental will bring him out.  Gnoah offers any information he can about the followers of the GoLK.  He also helps with the interrogation.  I assume no one on the ship is able to wake Cloud up after being slapped by a deity?

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Windblade on April 15, 2021, 01:03:49 AM ---If Zalthor tires before 26 rounds then the water elemental will bring him out.  Gnoah offers any information he can about the followers of the GoLK.  He also helps with the interrogation.  I assume no one on the ship is able to wake Cloud up after being slapped by a deity?

--- End quote ---
Zalthor tires after 11 rounds.

Zunder:
"Whoa... a god that wipes out the knowledge of the world.. how heinous.  "
he sits and thinks..
" So.. is he the reason the tinkers forgot about some of their designs.. about the..  well I refuse to all them their traditional name. I'll call them mechanical fixed wing Pegasus, and the more advanced weapons..?!
How many know about this deity?  Why couldn't he have been defeated by the Giant pantheon.  Or.. maybe they just forgot to do it!"
Looking over Cloud
" well, I don't know much about what is wrong with him, but I've seen what they clerics of lancin do, you know, without magic, he should be put in a dark room to rest"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version