General Category > End of the Era

18 Years, 18 Greatest Moment

(1/9) > >>

Asinjin:
It has been 18 years since we began the weekly weeknight game.  With the Snap approaching, I wanted to run down the list of 18 biggest / best moments from that time.

Asinjin:
I am going to list the ones the leap to mind for me, you can add ones that you think belong on the list.

Asinjin:
First on the list is: The Curbstomp Heard 'Round the Planes.

Windblade:
Nothing will beat battling the Dragon in the Dragon Palace.  The could be the biggest moment ever in the last 28 years for me.  I never thought it would be a place that I would have gotten to visit let along survive and win a battle.

Windblade:
Claude using wishes should be one moment.  (e.g. uprighting the ship and wishing for more claudes)
Also, the battle at the lighthouse when we first started traveling on the Guardian was epic

However, I have a lot of moments for my characters which probably won't make a list but were great for me.

The greatest moment for me and my characters is when Solaris stood toe to toe with the avatar of the frost gods so everyone could escape.  Although I couldn't really injure the avatar I stood there for several rounds.

Another great one for Cloud was when he reversed gravity the group of PCs (Ajax included)and sent elementals to take the item (I forget what it was) from them. 

Solaris being struck down like Obi wan kenobi and then becoming a Saint.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version