General Category > End of the Era

Fate of the Characters

<< < (2/6) > >>

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Windblade on June 20, 2020, 01:13:40 AM ---So just start posting what we plan for our characters? We can start writing this before we play in July?

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't post it yet.  Write it down and have it ready.  For example: Asinjin plans on retiring to his hidden home with family.  He will contact his friends monthly but plans to not be involved in world affairs or travel widely.  He will continue to craft and take commissions when he is interested.  He foresees adventurers making arduous journeys to find him and ask for divinations after they prove to him they are deserving. 

Asinjin:
Feel free now to post what your characters were doing during the short reign of Iott (five years) and during the five year war against Iott.  Also, what there long term plans are.

Zunder:
Harrick feels things couldn't have done better.

While other wizards are weakend, and the world is fighting IOTT he works hard to grow the religion, using his "FULL POWER" necromancy, and targeting specifically the other powers that are trying to take undeath.

I warn high level clerics of other religions if I find a "hot bed" of undeath from one of the others. rinse repeat.

Malchia:
Rubius goes back to his family and retires again for a few years before deciding to get into politics.  His family and friends encourage him to run for office in Ramand's Rest.  He chooses a running mate (his newly acquired cohort) and runs for mayor.  He eventually runs for a higher position as it becomes available and uses his influence (followers) to make a better life for all those suffering from the atrocities of the Iottian war.  When the war ends, he works to create a more unified Habololy by forming a United Nations type organization that includes the entire world.  He spreads the word through his followers and eventually takes on the Lord of Words epic prestige class.

Malchia:
Marston and Gnigel continue to protect the Plateau and the fine citizens of Grimhold.  Once they retire, they'll work as consultants as part of Gneon's personal security agency.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version