General Category > End of the Era

Gathering

(1/7) > >>

Asinjin:
When the time comes, postings about how we will get together.

Asinjin:
Looking at possibilities for the gathering, considering dates between the 4th of July and August 13th.

Let me know if there are any dates you cannot do.  I know we went through this before, but I am assuming many scheduled have changed.

July 11th, 18th, and 28th are out for me.

Again, these dates are separate from the issue of an acceptable gathering space.

Asinjin:
After a review of Hero's deck, we can add that to one of the optional places to have the gathering.  His deck is a bit more secluded than mine.

Another option we can consider is having it on my first floor when wife is working and kids are at my mom's.  This would be during a week-end afternoon.

Post thoughts.

Malchia:
My place is still an option as long as you guys are willing to gather here.  There's plenty of room to spread out in the basement or sunroom.  I'm not too keen on the outdoor idea only because the heat and bugs will be overwhelming in the summer. 

Hero:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on June 08, 2020, 03:39:02 PM ---Let me know if there are any dates you cannot do.  I know we went through this before, but I am assuming many scheduled have changed.

--- End quote ---

Unavailable 6/26-7/6. Also 8/15-22. I know that’s outside of the requested range.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version