Seas of Habololy > Third Voyage of the Guardian of the Tide

Second Stop: Habastalai

<< < (3/3)

Hero:

--- Quote from: Hero on March 18, 2019, 08:28:50 PM ---Taiji spends his time in Habasatlai sampling as many different types of exotic produce and women as possible.

--- End quote ---
If I find anything particularly delicious, I’ll buy a bunch to take back on the Guardian, where I’ll prep it for long term storage - Unseen Crafter to slice it and Desiccating Bubble to dehydrate it.

EDIT: in case I wasn’t clear in my use of pronouns, I’m talking about the produce here. Not the women.

Valdis:

--- Quote from: Hero on March 18, 2019, 10:50:05 PM ---If I find anything particularly delicious, I’ll buy a bunch to take back on the Guardian, where I’ll prep it for long term storage - Unseen Crafter to slice it and Desiccating Bubble to dehydrate it.

EDIT: in case I wasn’t clear in my use of pronouns, I’m talking about the produce here. Not the women.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the clarification.  I thought we might be heading towards a Habololy version of Dexter there for a minute....

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on March 18, 2019, 08:28:50 PM ---Taiji spends his time in Habasatlai sampling as many different types of exotic produce and women as possible.

--- End quote ---

Bruno, the not oft heard from cook for all the voyages of the Guardian, is interested in your finds.  It inspires him to go look for some items in the city as well.

Asinjin:
Posting xp:

Windblade - 30

Zunder - 15

Hero - 15

Malchia - 30

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version