Seas of Habololy > First Voyage of the Guardian of the Tide

Duel with Dark Sea

<< < (2/4) > >>

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Malchia on May 25, 2018, 02:31:40 PM ---Two things:

1) How long is Polly the Cloud Parrott around?

2) What if we used Claude's Wish spell to ask that Dark Seas mend his relationship with Lakius and seek reconciliation for his crimes against the religion?  Ask to reconsider his life choices, make right his wrongs, and work with us instead of against us.  That would way we wouldn't have to kill it and we'd have a powerful ally against Olhydra.  It's not a direct attack, so he shouldn't be able to resist the request.  Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

1) Polly the Could Parrott, whose name is as typical a long and difficult to pronounce planar name that involves a long breath to say and a vocal range few have, asks you to call it Me-en.  It was summoned to defeat Dark Sea, so how long it stays is in question.

Windblade:

--- Quote from: Valdis on May 25, 2018, 09:54:24 AM ---Valdis relays to Nathan, through the telepathic link, that they need to get to the surface quickly.  Since you are the fastest, we should all grab onto you or daisey-chain together in some fashion and you can take us to the surface in a manner of seconds, rather than the 30+ minutes it took us to get down this far.

--- End quote ---

It will take me a round to get up there (I think). 

Can I get them all up there since we are traveling in the airy water and how long will it take us.

Also I relay back to Valdis to tell Claude to start thinking of a wish.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Windblade on May 26, 2018, 12:35:36 AM ---It will take me a round to get up there (I think). 

Can I get them all up there since we are traveling in the airy water and how long will it take us.

Also I relay back to Valdis to tell Claude to start thinking of a wish.

--- End quote ---

You are 3000 feet down and travel at 100 miles an hour.  So it will take you 20.7 seconds to get to the surface, so four rounds.

Windblade:
I can move a 1000 feet a round so I guess 3 but then I can’t take anyone with me.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Windblade on May 26, 2018, 11:13:38 PM ---I can move a 1000 feet a round so I guess 3 but then I can’t take anyone with me.

--- End quote ---

Have we every determined what you can carry while traveling that speed?  If you are super strong bear, then I suppose you can carry your weight and move that fast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version