Seas of Habololy > First Voyage of the Guardian of the Tide

Diplomacy Over Assault

<< < (2/10) > >>

Windblade:
During are journey to the republic.  We send Claude to see if his ready to go Dragon Hunting.  If he is not then we will set course for the eel people.  Is Camila teleporting away once we get to the republic because we are traveling right to eels afterwards?  If so then we send the lighting mage (forget his name) and see if he is interested in the job or I guess see if we can hire someone in the republic.

Before all of this Sas, Rin, and Amari should meet to discuss Chase vs Camila.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Windblade on March 16, 2018, 09:43:22 AM ---During are journey to the republic.  We send Claude to see if his ready to go Dragon Hunting.  If he is not then we will set course for the eel people.  Is Camila teleporting away once we get to the republic because we are traveling right to eels afterwards?  If so then we send the lighting mage (forget his name) and see if he is interested in the job or I guess see if we can hire someone in the republic.

Before all of this Sas, Rin, and Amari should meet to discuss Chase vs Camila.

--- End quote ---

Claude's response, "huh, oh, I didn't realize you left.  Sure, come back soon."

Windblade:
Navigating from the republic, are the eelmen or dragon closer.  Where we go next will have a huge impact on the ship's mage position.

Zunder:
-- Veronkia asks to be part of the interrogation of the living.  She prefers to be right before whomever is the hardest interrogation, or after.  Playing the "good cop" to someone  bad cop.  Her.. gentile touch, and exceptional .... charisma should have some of them talking.  She will wear something like a Gesha without the face paint, but a form fitting traditional dress from their homeland. Carefully rolling a dagger in my fingers as I chat.. letting them know there is some danger there.

Zunder:
Rin chats with the crew, wanting them to make a knowledge sailor / history / warfare roll.  On our path, are there any battles/conflicts that might cause a higher number of wreckage on the ocean floor?  Salvage operations!  I offer a cut of the salvage to anyone who leads me to a find!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version