Great Forest Campaign > Another Year of War

Revenge for the Agnolls of History

(1/7) > >>

Asinjin:
To start, xp for the battle:

Tarkin - for keeping your travels hidden - 2200

Ozzle - For a deadly shot to start the battle - 2000

Scratch - For finding the Fey and preventing a surprise - 2000

Razk - For cleverly collecting magic items and a double claw sneak attack - 2400

Saladien - For a griffon distraction that made a big difference - 2100

Asinjin:
I wanted to call this thread: Bring out your should be dead.

The day Mortimor goes into the fort is the 25th day of the 11th month of 788.

Asinjin:
As usual, xp for whoever posts a recap for Drax and Tox.

Asinjin:
The plan as it stands:

Mortimor will go in to look for those that should be dead.  During that distraction, Saladien will sneak in and look around.

You have surveyed the area with animals to find a small entrance into the caverns below and are looking for ways to go through that to hopefully get inside that way.

Asinjin:
A couple notes on the Stalker of the Dead (which would be known since most of you worship Dedestroyt and you had two clerics in your midst).

- It is not until a higher level than I guessed that there can be only one of them, 8th level or higher, so he might be up to 7th level as a stalker
- You notice, and this goes along with the legends that you have heard, that Mortimor sleeps very little and seems no worse off for it
- The first time you neared him, many of you feared to go near him.  Syrus still won't get within ten feet of him, and Saladien is gets queasy.

As a companion, Mortimor is humorous and good to have...to the gnolls.  Saladien finds his colorful descriptions of the deaths of those he has hunted down not amusing.

"There was this fat wealthy Magenthian merchant.  He soiled himself when he saw me coming.  It smelled so bad."  hahahah  "He got to his ship.  I only walked after him.  Stinking and crying as he went.  I let him think he had gotten away, and then I brought Dedestroyt's finger upon him!"  hahahahaha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version