Great Forest Campaign > Another Year of War

The Maker of War

<< < (2/30) > >>

Malchia:
Okay, so here's the deal. 

1) I need to be healed seeing as I'm at the brink of death.
2) I need to get an artificial limb installed.
3) I need Ajax to Gate me to Stronmus' front door so I can challenge him or one of his champions to get my leg back.
4) I will die a glorious death at the hands of Stronmus and be reunited with the mighty Tyrogatore.
5) Haas will need to get a Valizar tattoo inscribed on his leg in order to honor my legendary curb stomp.
6) I need to either get cracking on a new character or focus on the Gnolls since Valizar's life is coming to an end.

Asinjin:
One of the first questions you need to decide is whether you remain in Cheadsolas or go back to Balinhost.

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on November 11, 2016, 12:27:14 PM ---One of the first questions you need to decide is whether you remain in Cheadsolas or go back to Balinhost.

--- End quote ---
I think we should regroup in Balinhost via the plant traveling staff. 

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Malchia on November 11, 2016, 12:54:51 PM ---I think we should regroup in Balinhost via the plant traveling staff.

--- End quote ---

Without Mallory, does the staff have enough to get you back that night?

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on November 11, 2016, 02:12:44 PM ---Without Mallory, does the staff have enough to get you back that night?

--- End quote ---
I think we're capable of taking 7 (including Rom'Pei) with the staff.  Mallory accounted for another 5 (including himself).  We could take the most severely wounded back and the rest could stay in town until the staff recharges in the morning, or we could all stay here tonight and make three trips in the morning after the staff recharges.  7 of us go back (3 charges), Rom'Pei travels back (3 charges), then takes the rest with him back to Bainhost (3 charges).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version