Rogues of Port Talp > Sophomore Heists

Prophit at an Auction

<< < (3/3)

Hero:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on September 21, 2015, 12:02:15 PM ---Nepharet says, "To start, they are both elven and they both collect such items, but for different reasons."

--- End quote ---
What have you tried to do to locate the mask? Scry, locate object, etc. Be specific.

--- Quote from: Valdis on September 21, 2015, 11:36:47 AM ---I mean, if you have problems targeting your everyday Dick and Jane, being in a Thieves Guild probably isn't for you."

--- End quote ---
My problem is more with targeting an exceptionally wealthy and powerful spellcaster who is a highly respected member of the community. You remember what happened with Forza when the city got involved? I just think we should focus our efforts on those who don't have limitless resources, arcane superiority, and the backing of the government to use to retaliate. Unless the price is right.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on September 22, 2015, 10:31:44 PM ---What have you tried to do to locate the mask? Scry, locate object, etc. Be specific.

--- End quote ---

"I have tried every magical means that I can do myself or afford to pay for, to no avail.  Scrye and locate spells and so on.  It's being hidden powerfully, but I don't think its the current owner doing it, I think its the mask itself."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version