Rogues of Port Talp > Sophomore Heists

What are the members up to

<< < (2/4) > >>

Valdis:
The Twins request (2)Dimension Stride boots or (2)Anklets of Translocation, (2) Piercer Cloaks

Hero:

--- Quote from: Valdis on September 14, 2015, 04:00:31 PM ---The Twins request (2)Dimension Stride boots or (2)Anklets of Translocation, (2) Piercer Cloaks

--- End quote ---
If that's a personal order, I will certainly give you a quote.  If you are requesting personal items purchased from group funds, then no, I can't do that.

Valdis:

--- Quote from: Hero on September 14, 2015, 08:34:46 PM ---If that's a personal order, I will certainly give you a quote.  If you are requesting personal items purchased from group funds, then no, I can't do that.

--- End quote ---
personal order

Asinjin:
For the most part, the guild has been laying low and setting up shop.  After several months of constant activity, it is wise to not get into anything big.

Esme is still calling the shots, and Remy (who was one of her most vocal opponents) has left that go and taken to jobs that he has reported back on with success, although again, nothing big.  His effectiveness and success have only proven his competence at extortion and the like over the last eight months.

However, he is less often present at meetings, while still a part of the guild.  Part of this is due to the long light hours of the summer, which is now passed.

Asinjin:
Ayva continues to operate her store and work with the guild.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version