Astilan in 5th Edition > Making History part 2

Session 2 - Through the Sunless Citadel

<< < (2/2)

Asinjin:
This week's inspiration award goes to Terrorshard for his Haiku's.

Whitesword, did you use your bonus last night?  I know Terrorshard did.

Asinjin:
You can all assume you get a full night's rest.

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on January 16, 2015, 10:59:36 AM ---This week's inspiration award goes to Terrorshard for his Haiku's.

Whitesword, did you use your bonus last night?  I know Terrorshard did.

--- End quote ---

I didn't. I was going to use to to attack but was flanking and then forgot to use it for my athletics check when I escaped the room.

Terrorshard:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on January 16, 2015, 09:34:12 AM ---Your trip to where you left Danimao is uneventful.  You wait in the area, and after half an hour, he finds you.  The pony is not there.

"You are survived and look well enough.  Good.  How'd it go?"

--- End quote ---

I wish I can say it went the way I expected it to.  Allesio was very...nice and creepy.  We traveled through his little fun house till finally we found him and struck a somewhat pernicious deal to get the flowers.  I fear we may have created another problem is order to deal with our current problem.  In any case we have the plant...a lot of it.  Now what is the plan?

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Terrorshard on January 18, 2015, 03:04:34 AM ---I wish I can say it went the way I expected it to.  Allesio was very...nice and creepy.  We traveled through his little fun house till finally we found him and struck a somewhat pernicious deal to get the flowers.  I fear we may have created another problem is order to deal with our current problem.  In any case we have the plant...a lot of it.  Now what is the plan?

--- End quote ---

When you show him the bundle, he smiles, "Great work.  Now we head towards the queen's home.  We can decide how best to use this on the way.  You can also tell me all about the place and Allesio."

He begins to prepare you to depart.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version