General Category > General Discussion

Future Seasons

(1/38) > >>

Asinjin:
With Season 22 behind us, I will now plan for season 23 in January.

My current plan is the following:

January, while we definitely have everyone will be the return of Claude and the lead up to a Great Forest Dragonslayer campaign.

February, with Valdis departing and potential Windblade missing, will be the Wizards who got sent away.  It will be a few sessions with only Hero, Terrorshard, Zunder, and Malchia.

March-April, without Valdis, depending on how the previous few sessions go, it will be a continued Wizards with everyone....OR....something else.

Season 23, the summer May-August, will be a return to either the Great Forest Dragonslayer campaign OR the rogue of Port Talp.

Zunder:

No naval???

--- Quote from: Asinjin on August 30, 2013, 12:21:34 PM ---With Season 22 behind us, I will now plan for season 23 in January.

My current plan is the following:

January, while we definitely have everyone will be the return of Claude and the lead up to a Great Forest Dragonslayer campaign.

February, with Valdis departing and potential Windblade missing, will be the Wizards who got sent away.  It will be a few sessions with only Hero, Terrorshard, Zunder, and Malchia.

March-April, without Valdis, depending on how the previous few sessions go, it will be a continued Wizards with everyone....OR....something else.

Season 23, the summer May-August, will be a return to either the Great Forest Dragonslayer campaign OR the rogue of Port Talp.

--- End quote ---

Asinjin:
If everyone would prefer, I am certainly open to returning to the seas either for the summer season or the second half of the winter season.

Hero:
Personally, rogues > sea-faring.

Asinjin:
In case anyone has not noticed, there is a poll attached to this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version