Wizards / Cults of Cold > The Return

Magic Item Proliferation

(1/7) > >>

Asinjin:
To start, xp for the session:

For planning, debate, and item preparation; everyone gets 1500.

Zunder:
So.. we don't know what we are walking into... if fact a greater deity doesn't know what we are walking into.  And we where worried about setting a trap for a minor deity from another planet. Great...  We know little.. we know that Malchia tried to sneak in, which was met with resistance.  However that tells us nothing, we'd meet anyone we though was sneaking into our protected areas with resistance.  We know Vishtoo now guard Home.. however that tells us little, other then the obvious.  Going in with force probably isn't the greatest idea, since is i've said 10 times, we don't know what we are walking into.  Specially if we can't teleport out.

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Zunder on March 08, 2013, 09:12:45 AM ---So.. we don't know what we are walking into... if fact a greater deity doesn't know what we are walking into.  And we where worried about setting a trap for a minor deity from another planet. Great...  We know little.. we know that Malchia tried to sneak in, which was met with resistance.  However that tells us nothing, we'd meet anyone we though was sneaking into our protected areas with resistance.  We know Vishtoo now guard Home.. however that tells us little, other then the obvious.  Going in with force probably isn't the greatest idea, since is i've said 10 times, we don't know what we are walking into.  Specially if we can't teleport out.

--- End quote ---
I was able to teleport out from the bridge leading into Home, but I was scrambled a bit on the way out.  I felt something strange come over me, but was able to overcome it.  I then appeared over an ocean somewhere and simply teleported from that point back to the college.

Malchia:
I suggest memorizing spells that overcome Spell Resistance and offer little in the way of self defense for your opponents (i.e. no saving throws).  I honestly don't know if antimagic is effective in Home since the place is brimming with Arcane power, but that might be an effective tool as well.

If we're able to successfully reconnect with Galen, we'll no doubt find some answers on what's going on and be able to strategize our next move. 

Asinjin:
It is the 19th day of the 2nd month (appropriately Smofena) of 786.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version