Author Topic: Where Are We Now?  (Read 782 times)

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Re: Where Are We Now?
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2023, 03:56:36 PM »
The giant looks confused when Asinjin changes into the fiend, but when Vega makes his pronouncement, it gives a broken tooth grin and licks its lips. 

“You wee gits are just some sort of misguided do-gooderz.  You ain’t got my kit and you ain’t no factoums of the Shackle King.  Leave me the halflings and a dwarf or two and go on your way.”

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2023, 08:34:21 PM »
The giant looks confused when Asinjin changes into the fiend, but when Vega makes his pronouncement, it gives a broken tooth grin and licks its lips. 

“You wee gits are just some sort of misguided do-gooderz.  You ain’t got my kit and you ain’t no factoums of the Shackle King.  Leave me the halflings and a dwarf or two and go on your way.”

Does my menagerie detect him as evil?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2023, 10:02:57 AM »

Parker gets a wistful smile on his face.  "Oh, my large and stupid friend.  I don't think you quite comprehend the enormity of your situation.  We have had a long enough day and, despite your gaggle of lackeys, you are woefully outmatched.  I suggest you think long and hard before you make a monumentally bad decision."

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2023, 07:44:26 PM »
Does my menagerie detect him as evil?
Yes. Almost all of his retinue as well. 

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2023, 07:48:09 PM »
Parker gets a wistful smile on his face.  "Oh, my large and stupid friend.  I don't think you quite comprehend the enormity of your situation.  We have had a long enough day and, despite your gaggle of lackeys, you are woefully outmatched.  I suggest you think long and hard before you make a monumentally bad decision."
The larger words in your soliloquy give him pause. He clearly doesn’t like the look of Sha’ar’s gore covered glaive.

“I ain’t go no use for half dead slaves and no time to fatten them up either. You all git before I come back with some real basherz to send the lot of you into the book.”

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2023, 09:25:50 PM »
The larger words in your soliloquy give him pause. He clearly doesn’t like the look of Sha’ar’s gore covered glaive.

“I ain’t go no use for half dead slaves and no time to fatten them up either. You all git before I come back with some real basherz to send the lot of you into the book.”

So as to not give you any more trouble, which is the way you suggest we leave this place?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2023, 10:06:48 PM »
So as to not give you any more trouble, which is the way you suggest we leave this place?
It snarls at you and jerks its enormous thumb at the large doors.

Assuming you take him up on the offer:

As you begin moving the slaves out of the room, some of the giant’s lackeys begin whispering and pointing at the tiefling woman that Daane has been shielding. As the whispers spread the lackeys back away and let you all pass with no further difficulty.

You emerge into a foul smelling and immediately disorienting street. The city fills your view in every direction, including “above” you. As worldly as Chase and Vega are, it is a sight that defies logic and dwarfs any other urban landscape you have ever seen. For Sha’ar it is the stuff of elven nightmares.

For Parker and Asinjin, there is no doubt where you are- the Hive of Sigil.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2023, 11:05:13 PM »
Hive of Sigil
Being a highly educated and brilliant Drow, as well as spending his "retirement" years studying lore, history, and mythology, Chase looks at Asinjin and Parker and blurts out...

"Wait...Sigil...as in the center of the Multiverse?  You mean that Sigil?  Fascinating...Perhaps we can calibrate the portal key we acquired to open a door to Habololy."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2023, 11:16:38 PM »
Being a highly educated and brilliant Drow, as well as spending his "retirement" years studying lore, history, and mythology, Chase looks at Asinjin and Parker and blurts out...

"Wait...Sigil...as in the center of the Multiverse?  You mean that Sigil?  Fascinating...Perhaps we can calibrate the portal key we acquired to open a door to Habololy."

"Let us be away from this place with all haste."  How many of our planar allies remain? 

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2023, 08:15:57 AM »
"Let us be away from this place with all haste."  How many of our planar allies remain?

Three of the celestials remain.

You are in a warehouse district.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2023, 09:55:33 AM »
Three of the celestials remain.

You are in a warehouse district.

What can they tell us about Sigil.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2023, 12:03:06 PM »
For Parker and Asinjin, there is no doubt where you are- the Hive of Sigil.
"Well that makes sense.  If you want to get something to anywhere else in the planes, this is where you'd go."