Author Topic: Rescue Plan  (Read 411 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Rescue Plan
« on: November 07, 2023, 11:35:17 PM »
A two pronged attack?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Re: Rescue Plan
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2023, 08:08:29 PM »
With you are three Avoral Guardinials, two Lupinal Guardinials, four Bralani Eladrin (who remind you in dress and appearance but not personality of Asinjin) and one Firre Eladrin. His name is Eatha.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2023, 09:30:49 AM »
Parker will ask the Guardinals, "For those of us not accustomed to fighting 'Devils' and various 'Loths', what are some of their weaknesses we can try to exploit?"

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2023, 02:30:36 PM »
Adds on to Parkers question -   
  Is there any fighting techniques or tricks that I should be aware of that they use, or that I shouldn't use against them.   

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2023, 06:19:06 PM »
Parker will ask the Guardinals, "For those of us not accustomed to fighting 'Devils' and various 'Loths', what are some of their weaknesses we can try to exploit?"

Yugoloth are resistant to most forms of energy and immune to acid. If under command of a Piscoloth or Nycaloth, they will be very disciplined. If you kill their leader they will generally look to their own survival. They have no loyalty.

The Baatezu are immune to fire and the more powerful require both holy and silver weapons to harm them. Unlike the ‘Loths, they are organized and disciplined by nature. They can be tricked and they do not adapt to surprises well.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2023, 06:24:17 PM »
Assuming you discuss for a few hours (feel free to continue with questions) and then get some sleep, before “Dawn”, the lead Lupinal takes Vega, Gnicodemos and Chase out to where the rail approaches the town. Just as the light returns you see a small flat rail car roll to a stop at the edge of the town. A Nycaloth takes a scroll from the car and flys to the mansion.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2023, 03:51:42 PM »
Shaar calmly runs some practice forms.

I leave the planning to those smarter them myself.  I do not have a silver or holy weapon if it comes down to that.  Also, we are in "hell" she quotes cause she knows that isn't not technically true.  I would prefer not to fight the whole of hell to survive.  However, I do understand that is a possiblity.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2023, 04:48:47 PM »
Shaar calmly runs some practice forms.

I leave the planning to those smarter them myself.  I do not have a silver or holy weapon if it comes down to that.  Also, we are in "hell" she quotes cause she knows that isn't not technically true.  I would prefer not to fight the whole of hell to survive.  However, I do understand that is a possibility.
Don't worry too much Shaar.  Either Asinjin or I can make you a force to be reckoned with.  At least for a short time

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2023, 08:22:03 PM »
"time"

Whenever Parker uses the word 'time' I throw up a little.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.