Young New World > Unexpected Companions

Teleport Down the Drain

(1/5) > >>

Asinjin:
Everyone that lived gets 1000xp with individual amounts to follow.

Malchia:
Once we fill everyone in on what's going on and Nathan reincarnates Wake, I suggest we find some clerics of Quan Yin to administer healing to all of us then spend the rest of the time sleeping so we can recharge our spells.  We'll likely be on the run again in approximately 9.5 hours, so we have little time to spare.

Zunder:
9.5?  How did you make all that money without attention to detail.   9 hours was the max, so we have even less now.. 7 or so since Nathan arrived?    Cordero finds a place to sleep. 

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Zunder on April 20, 2022, 12:53:19 PM ---9.5?  How did you make all that money without attention to detail.   9 hours was the max, so we have even less now.. 7 or so since Nathan arrived?    Cordero finds a place to sleep.

--- End quote ---
Typo; meant to say 8.5.  But I don't care for your insolent tone, so we'll see how detail oriented I am next time you're about to die and need my help.

Asinjin:
Veronika knows and relays to them that the group will not be allowed off of the beach.  The island is sacred ground for its properties.  She goes to get them food and water and new clothes and oils and perfumes to clean.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version