The Great Plateau > A New Grimhold

Hired by Gneon Again

<< < (2/11) > >>

Asinjin:
You search everywhere in the factory that's not locked (so far) and come up with nothing magical.  You do find what you think is a first aid kit.

Valdis:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on June 28, 2019, 09:00:33 AM ---You search everywhere in the factory that's not locked (so far) and come up with nothing magical.  You do find what you think is a first aid kit.

--- End quote ---

I start there and use whatever i can to bind my wounds.  Then, I will ask Rathos and Cordero to unlock the rest of the lockers. if they don't start opening some of the footlockers, I will use my axe to break the locks.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Valdis on June 28, 2019, 11:05:06 AM ---I start there and use whatever i can to bind my wounds.  Then, I will ask Rathos and Cordero to unlock the rest of the lockers. if they don't start opening some of the footlockers, I will use my axe to break the locks.

--- End quote ---

I assume they open them for you, but even if not, you are able to eventually get into them.  You find nothing of significant value.  Personal belongings for the workers.  Becomes clear that some were sleeping and some were working when whatever happened, based on the contents of the lockers.

Malchia:
Arken has one healing potion on him.  I offer it to Owen.  "It ain't much, but this'll help."  It's 1d8+5.

After we're done in here, we should search the mine for survivors. 

Before we head down, I'll manifest Body Adjustment again for 2d12 HP.  After that, I'm dangerously low on Power Points, although I still have 2 in reserve stored on my Crystal of Storage.

Asinjin:
It may go without saying, but none of the creatures or any of their remains are still here, making it clear they were all summoned.

The only traces are the spots on the ground where acid ate away at the stone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version