Icefian Campaign > Constables of Icefia

This REALLY isn't what we signed up for!!!

(1/4) > >>

whitesword:
Continue where we left off. XP will be forthcoming.

Malchia:

--- Quote from: whitesword on December 18, 2013, 09:49:32 AM ---Continue where we left off. XP will be forthcoming.

--- End quote ---
I suppose we should start by tending to the wounded.  I still have 2 healing potions (1d8+4 each) and a third one that I gave to Quorll. 

If Pollar is around, I ask him to try to follow Marius and his shadowy companion so that Ulic and Escalon can follow them.

"Gnickademus, would you be able to take to the sky in order to locate the remaining zombies that weren't destroyed?

We should also send some marines or constables to check on the people at the temples of Tyrogator and Stasis.

We also need to seize the assets in the vault.  They're part of an official criminal investigation.   

Asinjin:
Was Robert involved in the battles?  If so, which parts?

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on December 18, 2013, 04:52:13 PM ---Was Robert involved in the battles?  If so, which parts?

--- End quote ---

Would anyone like to recap for Rob?

Zunder:
After we have the two VIPs in a room, Visli starts questioning them again.  Starting off with "Your boys have tried to break you out twice and they've been driven off.  Be.. a little more compliant now, and you won't be mining for the rest of your lives.  Lets start with the locations of all the onice associated locations throughout the city...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version