Wizards / Cults of Cold > The Return

Collection Time

(1/15) > >>

Asinjin:
Start with xp:

Everyone gets 1250.

Asinjin:
You have as much time as you want to spend at the college.  You seemed to settle on three days, but you can change that if you want.

You have to spend at least two, as you have identified the helm and the axe; gone to the guardians to talk to them about the slaadi; and found a place to safely keep the ax.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on February 08, 2013, 12:04:14 AM ---You have as much time as you want to spend at the college.  You seemed to settle on three days, but you can change that if you want.

You have to spend at least two, as you have identified the helm and the axe; gone to the guardians to talk to them about the slaadi; and found a place to safely keep the ax.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully found a place to keep the axe, that's "NOT" in the tower.

Asinjin:
Montaron, please post where you decide to store the ax.

If anyone got a level, and I think there were a couple that did, send me a message.

Terrorshard:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on February 08, 2013, 09:38:04 AM ---Montaron, please post where you decide to store the ax.

If anyone got a level, and I think there were a couple that did, send me a message.

--- End quote ---

The axe is safe at the high temple of Smofarf.  I'm not so sure that will be the end of our dealing with the Collector though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version