Icefian Campaign > Reluctant Heroes

Rescue Plan

<< < (2/2)

whitesword:
Assuming you discuss for a few hours (feel free to continue with questions) and then get some sleep, before “Dawn”, the lead Lupinal takes Vega, Gnicodemos and Chase out to where the rail approaches the town. Just as the light returns you see a small flat rail car roll to a stop at the edge of the town. A Nycaloth takes a scroll from the car and flys to the mansion.

Zunder:
Shaar calmly runs some practice forms.

I leave the planning to those smarter them myself.  I do not have a silver or holy weapon if it comes down to that.  Also, we are in "hell" she quotes cause she knows that isn't not technically true.  I would prefer not to fight the whole of hell to survive.  However, I do understand that is a possiblity.

Valdis:

--- Quote from: Zunder on November 13, 2023, 03:51:42 PM ---Shaar calmly runs some practice forms.

I leave the planning to those smarter them myself.  I do not have a silver or holy weapon if it comes down to that.  Also, we are in "hell" she quotes cause she knows that isn't not technically true.  I would prefer not to fight the whole of hell to survive.  However, I do understand that is a possibility.

--- End quote ---
Don't worry too much Shaar.  Either Asinjin or I can make you a force to be reckoned with.  At least for a short time

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Valdis on November 13, 2023, 04:48:47 PM ---"time"

--- End quote ---

Whenever Parker uses the word 'time' I throw up a little.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version