Icefian Campaign > Noble Missions

A Broken Ball Restores the World?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Zunder:
So - we benefited the Kami.

This wasn't something we ment to do.  At least we didn't know we where doing it.  We where only asked stop the Oni from coming to Habololy.  So we did that, Which is good.  However this aligns with what Marius asked us to do.  Which is bad.  We do have some Celestrial Buerocracy powers on Habololy.  Which we probably pissed off.  Which is bad.  So.. this feels bad in general.

Valdis:

--- Quote from: Zunder on December 01, 2022, 09:59:58 AM ---So - we benefited the Kami.

This wasn't something we ment to do.  At least we didn't know we where doing it.  We where only asked stop the Oni from coming to Habololy.  So we did that, Which is good.  However this aligns with what Marius asked us to do.  Which is bad.  We do have some Celestrial Buerocracy powers on Habololy.  Which we probably pissed off.  Which is bad.  So.. this feels bad in general.

--- End quote ---
You forgot the we learned that Marius is still manipulating people and information at some of the highest levels, which is bad, but also good.  I mean it's bad that he's manipulating things behind the scenes, but good that we learned of it.  So it is bad that it's good.  No, wait.  It's good that it's bad that it's good.  Or is it bad that it's bad that it's good? 

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Valdis on December 02, 2022, 08:36:20 AM ---You forgot the we learned that Marius is still manipulating people and information at some of the highest levels, which is bad, but also good.  I mean it's bad that he's manipulating things behind the scenes, but good that we learned of it.  So it is bad that it's good.  No, wait.  It's good that it's bad that it's good.  Or is it bad that it's bad that it's good?

--- End quote ---

We don't have proof of that.  It is a possibility. 
I am not sure why leaving the portal open would benefit anyone.  Knowing this - that might lead us to the answer. I ask the Sakor-Aki is he knows that answer.  Or if the Kami knows.

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Zunder on December 02, 2022, 06:38:48 PM ---
We don't have proof of that.  It is a possibility. 
I am not sure why leaving the portal open would benefit anyone.  Knowing this - that might lead us to the answer. I ask the Sakor-Aki is he knows that answer.  Or if the Kami knows.

--- End quote ---

Is your question who if anyone would benefit from leaving the portal open?

Zunder:

--- Quote from: whitesword on December 03, 2022, 09:54:57 PM ---Is your question who if anyone would benefit from leaving the portal open?

--- End quote ---

They are all of the same idea.  Who would benefit from leaving it open, or why would we want to leave it open.  Or Why would Marius want us to leave it open.  This is more of the idea of is the leadership on Habololy tainted.   We found it weird that Marius asked us to do the same mission we where went here to do from our leaders. 

I don't remember the powers of Habololy involved in asking us to do this exact thing.  it was more stop the flow of Oni.

Is this all connected to the Iron Tower?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version