String Mountain Campaign > Back to the Gree

An Unwanted Fight

(1/5) > >>

Asinjin:
List of item we collected from the unwanted and had from before.

Asinjin:
Rules note: the things I'm doing with sleight of hand in combat don't require the Cutpurse feat; however, without that feat, you provoke an AoO when trying and a hit spoils the attempt (like grappling).  I think also, if you were to try it without the feat, it would take your whole attack (assuming you had multiple attacks otherwise).

Hero:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on August 09, 2019, 09:29:09 AM ---List of item we collected from the unwanted and had from before.

--- End quote ---
Here's a list of stuff we collected while under the archive last season:

* Guitar case
* Dwarven short sword
* Trisword
* Ring from GOLK cleric (maybe spell storing?)
* GOLK cleric's holy symbol
* Storm trooper helmet #1
* Storm trooper helmet #2
* Secret Keeper's undefined magic item #1
* Secret Keeper's undefined magic item #2
* Secret Keeper's undefined magic item #3
Can we identify this stuff during our 6 months of downtime?

Hero:
Ilya also has a "Karishnakoff Illusion Belt" in his inventory, but I don't have any details on the device's operation.

I recall it could generate mirror images, maybe blur, and maybe 1 other function? Ilya experiments with it to figure out the full range of abilities.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Hero on August 11, 2019, 09:23:01 PM ---Here's a list of stuff we collected while under the archive last season:

* Guitar case
* Dwarven short sword
* Trisword
* Ring from GOLK cleric (maybe spell storing?)
* GOLK cleric's holy symbol
* Storm trooper helmet #1
* Storm trooper helmet #2
* Secret Keeper's undefined magic item #1
* Secret Keeper's undefined magic item #2
* Secret Keeper's undefined magic item #3Can we identify this stuff during our 6 months of downtime?

--- End quote ---

for 8-10  do you a description of those.  What they are, there where a couple of those guys and not sure which ones you ended up with.

The Guitar contains a Guitar.  Once played at an high enough skill level a Mass Charm spell will come into effect.  There is a switch on the bottom that says Person/Monster. 

Dwarven short Sword +2
Trisword of Lawful Burst.
Elemental Spell Storing Ring
 - only allows you to store elemental spells in it, but it maximizes them. 
Helmet 1 - Sensory Deprivation ( can't hear, see, smell )  But gives earth sense, and can talk to other helmets

Helmet 2 - Sensory Deprivation ( can't hear, see, smell )  But gives Detect Magic and can talk to other helmets

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version