Rogues of Port Talp > Sophomore Heists

Time Between Jobs

<< < (2/9) > >>

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on April 14, 2017, 11:35:40 PM ---How does this timeline match up with the Corsairs campaign? Natsu was tied up for a long time in lots of crafting activities.

--- End quote ---

I had forgotten they got involved with them.  This would take place in the time right before the end of the last seafaring season.

Hero:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on April 15, 2017, 12:29:39 AM ---I had forgotten they got involved with them.  This would take place in the time right before the end of the last seafaring season.

--- End quote ---
I think Natsu had about 300 crafting days ahead of him from the point of corsair loot distribution. Profit was engaged in a portion of that too.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Hero on April 22, 2017, 09:53:35 AM ---I think Natsu had about 300 crafting days ahead of him from the point of corsair loot distribution. Profit was engaged in a portion of that too.

--- End quote ---

Ghansuk also

Asinjin:
Figure out what you would have accomplished after 120 days and we will pick up at that point.

Hero:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on April 23, 2017, 07:53:28 PM ---Figure out what you would have accomplished after 120 days and we will pick up at that point.

--- End quote ---

Didn't we have a few months between corsair loot distribution and the end of the season? Are we picking up 120 days after loot distribution or 120 days after the seafaring season ended? I remember trying to figure out what Natsu completed during the break in the seafaring season.

Note that Natsu' schedule is based on t=0 as corsair loot distribution, so it would be super helpful to me If you could frame it in those terms.

Also note that Natsu stands to make a lot of money from this seafaring crafting marathon, so he would probably not take unnecessary risks to jeopardize that income unless the payoff for the risk was much more significant that the crafting profit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version