Astilan in 5th Edition > Making History part 3

Aided by Kenku

(1/5) > >>

Asinjin:
After defeating the dwarves, they surrender and you collect their belongings.

Verta says, "We should get everything back to the other room quickly in case more dwarves come up and attack.  Ulapt was the ranger, and I guess that was his Bulette.  Those are Burdug and Yark." Verta points to the cleric and spear wielder.

"Gailed, Nerem and Nimir must be below still."

Asinjin:
Of the 16 dwarves that were here; four are dead (three you threw through the fire and one other that got mauled)

The commander Yark and the cleric Burdug are both alive, but may not survive without healing.  Ulapt escaped with the Bulette.  Of the remaining nine, three are unhurt and the rest are in varying stages of beaten.

Verta tells them (in dwarven), "begin to move the supplies back."  Those that surrendered immediately do, heads low with looks of defeat and fear.  Verta communicates through Fenwick, "I think we tend to the wounded and show some care so that they will more agreeably help move these things."

Valdis:
Mindaris pulls out some manacles and secures the clerics hands behind his back.  Then he uses a cure wounds on the cleric to revive him.  When he comes to, Mindaris tells him that the force is defeated and to not resist

Asinjin:
He shakes his head a bit confused from the beating and the strange form of communication.  Gathering his thoughts, he mentally mumbles ~I understand~

Asinjin:
By the time this fight ends, it about an hour before sunrise (which at this time of year is around 3am).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version