Wizards / Cults of Cold > The Return

Does Anyone Remember What Just Happened?

(1/8) > >>

Asinjin:
Well done on rescuing everyone with no lose of life.

Had we gotten in another session or two we would have been able to play out the negotiations and the completion of Dedestroyt's bargain, but we got close.

For rescuing everyone and surviving the deity (not defeating), I award everyone 5000xp.

Let the negotiation with the Collector begin.

Hero:
"Let me handle this. No one say anything unless I direct you."

During the epilogue, can we determine what those shell bracers do?

I gather up the bracers, earrings, and ring and stow them in my bag of holding (away from Malchia and Oira's view) before summoning the Collector.

Asinjin:
The first time you take the bracers out and look at them since you initially put them in, they now do not look like shall, but black stone.

Yes, you can determine what they do, someone step up and use the coin or xp to cast the appropriate spell.  They provide the wearer and everyone within 50 feet with Lightning Resistance 20.

Zunder:
Luigi whispers to Cloud.. " Do you trust this guy with getting us back..I mean..  at least he's a non-Dane Dwarf. 

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on August 21, 2015, 12:27:42 AM ---I award everyone 5000xp.

--- End quote ---
Just to be clear, this is for the rescue party and not the others who helped wipe out the den of evil creatures to square away the debt to Dedestroyt, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version