Wizards / Cults of Cold > The Return

A Nepharious Revelation

(1/8) > >>

Asinjin:
Everyone gets 1500 xp for a session in which you got a thousand times farther than the previous four combined.

Asinjin:
The Shell bracers give off a moderate transmutation.

Asinjin:
Your shelter is about three miles from the monument and a little less from the bull headed creature town.  You are behind a stable dune.

Valdis:
"The way I see it, we need at least two teams. One team to crack open the stones and free the occupants from Temporal Stasis. And, one team to hold off any attack.

Oira can lead us to Malchia, near him should be the others.  Those freeing the people in stone should memorize spells like 'Rock to Mud' or spells that will make it easier to shatter the stone.

Myself, Tchau, Alubrin, and Shando, should make up the attack team.  The 4 of us and our familiars should be able to hold off any attack that comes our way. 

The rest of you break open the stones and get to the people inside, then attempt to break the Temporal Stasis.  Vega and Byron can use their weapons to break through the rock if necessary if spells do not work.  Hells, you could probably just use Vegas head and batter the rocks open.  And, he'd be none the worse for wear for the effort."

Asinjin:
Do you take any additional precautions when spending the night?

I assume the Shelters, dogs, alarms, greater alarms, magical hound, etc are up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version