Wizards / Cults of Cold > The Return

Getting There

(1/5) > >>

Asinjin:
You all made it...to where remains to be seen.

Experience is so varied that I will do it my private message individually.

Don't think there is much to discuss on the boards between now and next week.

Asinjin:
You leave on the 22nd day of the 6th month 787.

Hero:
During our seemingly endless astral journey, Vega has a thought:
"Hey casters, question for you. From what I learned back in Port Springs, the subject of a Temporal Stasis can initially try to resist the effect when he is first targeted.

And there is a minor clerical blessing, "Resurgence" I think, that allows the subject to try to break free of an effect he initially failed to resist.

So my question is this...could Resurgence work on Temporal Stasis?"

Valdis:

--- Quote from: Hero on June 05, 2015, 11:04:51 PM ---During our seemingly endless astral journey, Vega has a thought:
"Hey casters, question for you. From what I learned back in Port Springs, the subject of a Temporal Stasis can initially try to resist the effect when he is first targeted.

And there is a minor clerical blessing, "Resurgence" I think, that allows the subject to try to break free of an effect he initially failed to resist.

So my question is this...could Resurgence work on Temporal Stasis?"

--- End quote ---

Spellcraft check: d20 +25= 7+25 :: 32 total

Marcus replies, "If the Templar can't answer that, or won't, I shall.  It is possible that the 'Resurgence' spell you speak of will work.  However, one of the requirements is that you touch the recipient of the spell.  Depending on their location of confinement, we may not be able to physically touch them in order to enact the spell."

Windblade:
Cloud will weigh in also:  29+12=41

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version