Wizards / Cults of Cold > The Return

The Return on Hold

(1/2) > >>

Asinjin:
Please message me your characters levels, I think a lot of characters got one and I don't have it noted.

As for now, the five are waiting word as to what their fate is, and I will reveal it when the time is right.

Asinjin:
Three cheers for Montaron who has reached his 50th session, becoming only the 6th character to do so in 3rd edition.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on April 25, 2014, 10:31:33 AM ---Please message me your characters levels, I think a lot of characters got one and I don't have it noted.

As for now, the five are waiting word as to what their fate is, and I will reveal it when the time is right.

--- End quote ---

Luigi is 21st level. - not sure if I will be taking Archmage yet or Wizard.

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on April 25, 2014, 10:35:09 AM ---Three cheers for Montaron who has reached his 50th session, becoming only the 6th character to do so in 3rd edition.

--- End quote ---
Who are the others?

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on April 25, 2014, 10:31:33 AM ---Please message me your characters levels, I think a lot of characters got one and I don't have it noted.

--- End quote ---

WTF? Don't you care how much Allanda needs you? (Really just Luigi and Cloud)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version