Icefian Campaign > Reluctant Heroes

Matching Wits with a Shade

(1/13) > >>

Asinjin:
In the moments as we walk out of the hall and the cave, Asinjin analyzes as he walks.

He tries to determine what spells are being used to watch the and talk to them.

The Spellcraft DC to determine a spell whose effect you are experiencing directing (hearing his voice) is 20 + spell level.  My check is a +30, so I only miss on a 1...which is good because I rolled a 2.
So what spell, if any, is begin using to project his voice to us?

Along the same lines, how is he watching us?

Some possibilities: Scrye (unlikely as he would not have been able to see me), Clairvoyance and Clairaudience, Magic Mouth (unlikely, we would have seen it)

Also, he said he was 1000 feet from us, but in which direction did he say he was?

Asinjin:
"Ascelos, what is it you said you could pray for?  Which spells?"

Valdis:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on September 14, 2012, 08:29:30 AM ---
Also, he said he was 1000 feet from us, but in which direction did he say he was?

--- End quote ---

He said he was 1000 ft down the other hallway out of the room with the Yugoloths(sp?)

Valdis:
"Asinjin, when we get out of this," Parker deliberately looks down the hall, towards the vicinity where our talkative foe said he was, "And I do mean when," looking back at Asinjin, "we really need to finish enspelling the Mansion.  In fact, that spell might come in pretty handy right now..."  Parker gives you that hint-hint look

Asinjin:
"Parker, this is hardly the time for that."  cough cough

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version