Icefian Campaign > Constables of Icefia

Cold Case

(1/16) > >>

Zunder:
Vasili breaks open the documentation and starts reading....

Asinjin:
"Should we review that here?  In the barracks?  I suppose traveling to another location in this weather is not productive."

"Is anyone here opposed to disguises?  Since we may need to go undercover to investigate.  Speaking of which, has anyone here ever investigated before?"

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on September 21, 2011, 12:20:05 PM ---"Should we review that here?  In the barracks?  I suppose traveling to another location in this weather is not productive."

"Is anyone here opposed to disguises?  Since we may need to go undercover to investigate.  Speaking of which, has anyone here ever investigated before?"

--- End quote ---

I don't have anywhere else to go in the city to review this case.  I can't afford a apartment, and a bar/inn could be busy, crowded and noisy with the weather like it is.    I'll comment on the disguises on a case by case basis.  Once I obtain my goal, i won't really have to enter anyplace to investigate.  No, i have never investigated as part of my job before.  However I did prove my sister was sneaking out with her lover, and other non professional matters.

Valdis:

--- Quote from: Zunder on September 21, 2011, 03:52:25 PM ---
I don't have anywhere else to go in the city to review this case.  I can't afford a apartment, and a bar/inn could be busy, crowded and noisy with the weather like it is.    I'll comment on the disguises on a case by case basis.  Once I obtain my goal, i won't really have to enter anyplace to investigate.  No, i have never investigated as part of my job before.  However I did prove my sister was sneaking out with her lover, and other non professional matters.

--- End quote ---

Uleric responds after an exasperated sigh:
"We've been assigned to a Watch tower.  We're part of the Constabulatory.  We'll be living in the Barracks unless anyone has the coin for some place better.  I say we report to our command, Check in with the Sargent, and use the facilities there to look at these documents.   It'll be a damn sight warmer at least."

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Zunder on September 21, 2011, 03:52:25 PM ---However I did prove my sister was sneaking out with her lover, and other non professional matters.

--- End quote ---

"Culture shock, I never expected that from a Gree."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version