Habololy Concepts > Anti Feats

Away from Stone Home

(1/2) > >>

Asinjin:
Your affinity to the earth has gone so deep that being away from it has become a hindrance.

Prerequisites: Stone Home; Earth Sense; Dwarf or native to stone terrain; ability to cast spells

Penalty: When you are not in contact with stone or dirt, you receive a -1 penalty to caster level (to a minimum of 1).  If you are in water, the penalty increases to -2.  If you are in the air and not touching stone or the ground, the penalty increases to -4.

Hero:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on July 27, 2021, 12:25:51 AM ---
Penalty: When you are not in contact with stone or dirt, you receive a -1 penalty to caster level (to a minimum of 1).

--- End quote ---
Is there a specific quantity of material you’re thinking about? Could I sprinkle some dirt in my shoes or keep a rock in my pocket to negate the penalty

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on July 27, 2021, 07:56:48 AM ---Is there a specific quantity of material you’re thinking about? Could I sprinkle some dirt in my shoes or keep a rock in my pocket to negate the penalty

--- End quote ---

No, the intention is that you have to be standing/ sitting on stone.

Hero:
Should clarify that in the feat.

Also extend to psionics.

Asinjin:
Your affinity to the earth has gone so deep that being away from it has become a hindrance.

Prerequisites: Stone Home; Earth Sense; Dwarf or native to stone terrain; ability to cast spells or manifest powers

Penalty: When you are not in contact with the ground (either stone or dirt), you receive a -1 penalty to caster level and manifester level (to a minimum of 1).  If you are in water, the penalty increases to -2.  If you are in the air and not touching stone or the ground, the penalty increases to -4.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version