Young New World > Out Into the World

Faith in Tommimao?

(1/22) > >>

Asinjin:
Start with xp for surviving a shark attack and a storm:

400xp

Asinjin:
It has been five weeks since the Gamelel Cruise left Newporton.

I was off by a bit, there is still about 5.5 hours of darkness each night.

Malchia:
First thing Ozmodius does is ask the women of this village if they require any healing or fresh water.  I help with whatever chores they need done, then I make my way to the rest of the group and fill them in on the blue winged creature that has been kidnapping men and terrorizing the women.  I share the child's drawing with the group.

"Well, I realize we haven't known each other long, but I have grown to trust you all in our harrowing adventures at sea.  We've all defended each other and aided each other without question.  That is most admirable.  (Ozmodius bows to everyone after saying this).  Mirel said that once I arrived in the Motherland that opportunities would present themselves to further my growth as a healer and prepare me for my obligations as the Pastor of Tafferville.  I believe this is just the opportunity she was referring to.  That said, I feel a moral obligation to assist these villagers in their time of need.  If anyone is willing to help, it would be much appreciated.  I intend to stay and help these people then investigate the fiend that plagues them.  As you may have picked up, I'm not the physical type, so it would be in our best interest to come up with a strategy before charging off in the direction of this creature.  The villagers mentioned that we have two days before the creature arrives back to town, so that gives us some time to form a plan.  I'm open to any suggestions you all may have." 

Asinjin:
The name of the village is Ti Ka'lati.

The name of the fisherman Taye hired for the voyage is Sakori.

The name of the elder woman who you are talking to is Si'amta.

Asinjin:
Here is what the sailfish looked like, although colored silver and gold:

https://www.pilotonline.com/resizer/3-BOoizm2yTWy3jt2l9lSD4fFrw=/1200x574/top/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/YLEFAHRMEFCMFO34O7QIQJNCHY.jpg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version