Habololy Concepts > White Necromancer

So what exactly is white necromancy?

(1/3) > >>

Hero:
Zunder brought up the lack of representation of white necromancy in Falan's portfolio. The disciple of falan is supposed to cover that, but I'm not so sure it does.

What is it we want white necromancy to do? Healing magic? What is it's relationship to the undead?

Zunder:
it was "true necromancer"  and the white part would just be good. There is an example in one of the book. 

Wish I new more about Falan we could tweak the DoF

Windblade:
I just wanted to say I do agree with you.  I brought this up with DM when I was reviewing prestige but he didn't seem interested in having a regular necromancer(white or dark) but I can't remember why.  Maybe he will let us know.

Asinjin:
I thought the DoF filled that role.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Windblade on February 16, 2012, 08:31:57 AM ---I just wanted to say I do agree with you.  I brought this up with DM when I was reviewing prestige but he didn't seem interested in having a regular necromancer(white or dark) but I can't remember why.  Maybe he will let us know.

--- End quote ---

White/Dark i think would be more on what you do with the talents, not specific classes.  So i think a "True Necormancer" would do it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version