Author Topic: The Megalodon in the Swamp Water  (Read 7052 times)

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8639
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Megalodon in the Swamp Water
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2017, 09:04:03 AM »
The general turns and speaks to his retinue.  After a minute, he turns back, "You have made your choice.  You will live with the consequences.  You may have the road if you wish to leave.  We remain until the weather clears."

The army stands down but stays alert, all watching you.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Zunder

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1326
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Re: The Megalodon in the Swamp Water
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2017, 02:29:28 PM »
The general turns and speaks to his retinue.  After a minute, he turns back, "You have made your choice.  You will live with the consequences.  You may have the road if you wish to leave.  We remain until the weather clears."

The army stands down but stays alert, all watching you.


Nods respectfully as we pass the general.  " Please send a message to the wood duke, Outpost 8 is now regrettably free of what ever was there, and is free for you to reclaim.  Our mission is completed successfully.  " before he passes he looks grim.  " And from one commander to another,  I do not know your disposition on this war, but if I was you I would prepare well there are a lot of Wugs heading this way.  If you would like help, all you need to do is ask!"

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8639
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Megalodon in the Swamp Water
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2017, 09:55:19 AM »
Unless I see any other posts in the next few days, I will assume you all travel with the survivors and go south towards Balinhost.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2118
    • View Profile
Re: The Megalodon in the Swamp Water
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2017, 11:16:57 PM »
"I will seek the truth in this matter. If I learn that the Wood Duke has aligned with Scalehome and that you let those men die in that fort, I will seek you out and bring Tyrogatore's justice upon you for your treachery. I pray that is not the case. We have enough enemies already."

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8639
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Megalodon in the Swamp Water
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2017, 06:29:52 PM »
And with that, you and the survivors head down the road to the south.  After getting a safe distance, you settle down to rest and begin to make your way towards the lands that the coalition controls.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8639
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Megalodon in the Swamp Water
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2017, 12:33:48 PM »
If anyone has anything to say or do before you reach Ellic, please post.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Zunder

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1326
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Re: The Megalodon in the Swamp Water
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2017, 09:41:11 PM »
Vor'Ruk and Rom'Pei use "teleport via plants" to visit the Empire at the first opportunity.  " i'll be back tonight" and leaves

Offline Asinjin

  • DM
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8639
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Megalodon in the Swamp Water
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2017, 09:43:45 AM »
As we approach the next season:

- Vor'Ruk went to the Empire to update them
- Grant remained at the Outpost to defend it
- Haas, Ash, Valizar, and Saladien were walking south with the survivors

I will do my best in the next two weeks to get everyone up to speed.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.