Author Topic: The Gnolls Next Mission  (Read 1628 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
The Gnolls Next Mission
« on: November 24, 2016, 11:16:20 AM »
We will pick up next session with the gnolls, starting on the 29th day of the 12th month of 787.  This is about a month and a half after they returned with Saladien.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Gnolls Next Mission
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 10:05:42 AM »
One night, late in the 12th month of Baston Sun, Razk comes to you all with a story...
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Terrorshard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 04:15:24 PM »
Sorry everyone, been a crazy busy week -Greg

My brothers,

I have just learned that Kaklan, whom I was trained under, has been taken captive.  The Halfings came with false accusations that he was looting.  They came with overwhelming force and were prepared for him to defy.  Some were killed, Kaklan and the rest of the pack was captured and taken to Fort Grey Lichen.  I have learned this from Jakzak, who was among those captured but was able to escape.  We must find Kaklan and free him, and find out who could be responsible for creating dissension at the Boiled Line.  I ask you bothers for help.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 04:59:56 PM »
Sorry everyone, been a crazy busy week -Greg

My brothers,

I have just learned that Kaklan, whom I was trained under, has been taken captive.  The Halfings came with false accusations that he was looting.  They came with overwhelming force and were prepared for him to defy.  Some were killed, Kaklan and the rest of the pack was captured and taken to Fort Grey Lichen.  I have learned this from Jakzak, who was among those captured but was able to escape.  We must find Kaklan and free him, and find out who could be responsible for creating dissension at the Boiled Line.  I ask you bothers for help.
You have Ozzle's support.