Great Forest Campaign > Trouble in the Great Forest

Step by Step Through Hostile Paths

(1/6) > >>

Asinjin:
Start with xp:

Everyone gets 1750

Asinjin:
Arriving at the Fellos Estate, most of you are met with a site you have seen before.  The estate is not a traditional fortress.  It does not have parapets on the walls or a moat.  The walls are not made of stone.  Its position in not highly defensible, in fact half of the estate sits before the average grade of the land nearby.  The gates are almost always open.  Guards do not constantly keep watch.  Even at dusk, with the constant threat of Fey looming, there is no sense of war or nervousness that pervades.  The animals are still chirping and moving about normally.  The trees are green with hints of color in the leaves as autumn has begun.

You materialize within site of the open gate, a large wooden double door which opens by being lifting from bottom outward.  The wall, made of wood (some of you note that the wood is rare White Birch and White Ash).  Massive logs thirty feet high and at least a foot in diameter.  There are trees behind the wall of notable height that can be seen from where you are.

It does not take more than a few seconds for someone to spot you.  A halfling's voice calls out: "Stay there, someone will be out to meet with you!"

whitesword:
I dust myself off and stand my shield in front of me on the ground.

Hero:
I wait.

Windblade:
Spaz appears and waits. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version