Young New World > Out Into the World

The Longest Night

(1/5) > >>

Asinjin:
For surviving another assault, everyone gets 750xp.

Questions for the Homesteader Lohren.

Malchia:
Since I'm completely out of spells, including cantrips, I thank Lohren for his hospitality and try to get my 8 hours. Before drifting off to sleep, I confer with my fellow Clerics on spell strategy for the next day. "My friends, should we focus again on Transmutation or do you feel a new strategy is in order with an assassin on our trail? I'd hate to put Lohren and his family at any more risk than they already are."

Zunder:
Akrah climbs up to the loft in the barn, takes off her only clothing, a blood soaked gi.   Being raised in borkondorf she doesn't immediately think of washing it.  It's now more stained red then it's original beige, and full of holes. She falls asleep quickly.   

Asinjin:
Terlus takes off his armor and falls asleep quickly in the hay.

Asinjin:
The homestead is at least several acres in size.  Looking at it in the light, there is a stream that runs through it and a few hills covered in grass.

There is a small grove of trees and a field of fences off vegetables.

The main house is made of stone and looks like it was built in stages.  There is enough room for several dozen.

In addition to the barn where you are staying, there is a lodge style building where the work stays.  That looks long enough accommodate about 8.

There is also a smaller building that someone identifies as the slaughterhouse, smoker, and such.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version