Author Topic: The Orcs Have Some Explaining To Do  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Orcs Have Some Explaining To Do
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2023, 11:33:57 AM »
I introduce myself to all the Clerics, assuming the Orcs let me roam freely.  If allowed, I'll offer to assist in any way I can with all the pregnant women.

Very good.  I will get to detailed introductions and descriptions in session.

Note that there are in fact women and female orcs.  Aquehar has a meaningful percentage of non-orcs as they are needed to work on and near the water, and many orcs simply don't want to live near the river.

Another note about the city.  There are significant walls near the riverfront to prevent flooding.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2023, 01:33:37 PM »
I make the rounds too, apologizing that I am not powerful enough to cast Ease Labor, or any of the useful spell Quan Yin grants. 

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2023, 07:24:43 PM »
You list these questions for them before you are taken to the Regione Nascentium.  It is a newer section of the city, walled and protected heavily where all of the pregnant are housed in comfort and security.  It is run by clerics of Quan Yin.

It is there that you learn this information as you are healed and cleaned.
So we’re in an internment camp for pregnant ladies?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2023, 10:36:58 PM »
So we’re in an internment camp for pregnant ladies?

They are not there against their will.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2023, 08:06:49 AM »
Very good.  I will get to detailed introductions and descriptions in session.

Note that there are in fact women and female orcs.  Aquehar has a meaningful percentage of non-orcs as they are needed to work on and near the water, and many orcs simply don't want to live near the river.

Another note about the city.  There are significant walls near the riverfront to prevent flooding.
Also, if there's a nursery, I'll be sure to entertain and tend to any children that may be there.  I will help babysit, regale them with stories of the Taffers, and entertain them as best I can.  I make sure to let them know how important they are for the future of our world and that they're all special.  I make sure I'm fully cleaned and fluffy before doing all this so that I capture their peak attention with my cuteness.   

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2023, 09:55:17 AM »
Also, if there's a nursery, I'll be sure to entertain and tend to any children that may be there.  I will help babysit, regale them with stories of the Taffers, and entertain them as best I can.  I make sure to let them know how important they are for the future of our world and that they're all special.  I make sure I'm fully cleaned and fluffy before doing all this so that I capture their peak attention with my cuteness.

Once you have been verified as a cleric of Quan Yin, you are able to do this freely and are well received.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2023, 10:23:07 PM »
Gareth would like to talk to Yoshi about Roland.

Gareth is clearly terrified by the maternity area.