Author Topic: Sacrifice Begets Sacrifice  (Read 5100 times)

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Re: Sacrifice Begets Sacrifice
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2020, 01:11:42 PM »
Can I see what items he is missing since the last time?  Obviously the sword, but there was also the iron circlet.

You do not see the iron circlet. He has a new sword, sheathed on his saddle. He has his three bladed axe in his hand.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2020, 02:48:37 PM »
Ari and Solaris see Nisoru buckle and collapse into the tide.
Ari will help Nisoru up and out of the slime and administer a “remove disease” potion. Then I’ll try to find a rain barrel or something to hastily wash the schmutz off of us. “Come on my friend, enough laying about. We still have work to do. Better catch a second wind.”

Ari keeps tabs on Uscis, Belarek, and the Bloated with his detect evil radar.

Astrek and Navi make their way back to Ari.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2020, 02:53:36 PM »
Rubius will take this time in between battles to activate his Ring of Greater Invisibility. 

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2020, 09:27:24 PM »
Ari will help Nisoru up and out of the slime and administer a “remove disease” potion. Then I’ll try to find a rain barrel or something to hastily wash the schmutz off of us. “Come on my friend, enough laying about. We still have work to do. Better catch a second wind.”

Ari keeps tabs on Uscis, Belarek, and the Bloated with his detect evil radar.

Astrek and Navi make their way back to Ari.

Nisoru lays hands on himself and bows to thank you. Navi and Astrek meet you at the gate with Astrek still swatting at Navi.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2020, 08:22:58 AM »
Parker will make his way over to Ari.  "Just between us avatar slayers, how do things stand? Can you find out if anyone is seriously injured?  Asinjin, for whatever reason, keeps forgetting to add me to his communication spells." That last part is said with obvious sarcasm.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2020, 10:00:02 AM »
I meet up with the group and over any healing or cure disease that is needed.  Solaris also has a 30 foot cone that lets me know if anyone is dying so I do a brief scan of the area.  I also have an extremely high heal check to diagnosis anyone with serious needs.  I remove disease from anyone that needs and I also go about healing anyone that is dying. 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2020, 10:18:34 AM »
I meet up with the group and over any healing or cure disease that is needed.  Solaris also has a 30 foot cone that lets me know if anyone is dying so I do a brief scan of the area.  I also have an extremely high heal check to diagnosis anyone with serious needs.  I remove disease from anyone that needs and I also go about healing anyone that is dying.

How many rounds are going to pass in between sessions?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2020, 11:10:41 AM »

Within your sense there are several soldiers and civilians in need of aid. Many are still fighting each other.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2020, 11:11:34 AM »
How many rounds are going to pass in between sessions?

Between sessions it will be a few minutes. Long enough for the aspect and hydra to arrive at the same point.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2020, 12:08:22 PM »
Between sessions it will be a few minutes. Long enough for the aspect and hydra to arrive at the same point.

When the aspect reaching the wug line, it breaths on them with its cone of cold and other than that stays ahead of the hydra and scares as many wugs as possible.  If the hydra manages to catch it, it full withdraws and continues that action.  It only last two minutes, so based on the time and distance it should have over a minute of time to disrupt the wug army.  Any wug is passes has to make the fear save, and since it moves at 100 and its a radius, that should be a huge number.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2020, 12:09:44 PM »
Southern wugs is where the aspect is heading, northern ones are next to the barbarians and where asinjin and kerkly are heading, correct?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2020, 03:01:16 PM »
When the aspect reaching the wug line, it breaths on them with its cone of cold and other than that stays ahead of the hydra and scares as many wugs as possible.  If the hydra manages to catch it, it full withdraws and continues that action.  It only last two minutes, so based on the time and distance it should have over a minute of time to disrupt the wug army.  Any wug is passes has to make the fear save, and since it moves at 100 and its a radius, that should be a huge number.

The hydra was summoned directly in its path. If it goes east (straight ahead) it will have to fight the hydra before getting to the heart of the wug lines. If it goes northeast it will get more wugs (remember, the wug center is advancing while the flanks are holding their position at the moment) but that is where Belarek is coming from. If the aspect goes southeast that will put the most distance between it and Belarek and the hydra, it may even get to exhaust it’s time before Belarek gets to it, but that will give it the smallest number of wugs to affect.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2020, 04:31:07 PM »
The hydra was summoned directly in its path. If it goes east (straight ahead) it will have to fight the hydra before getting to the heart of the wug lines. If it goes northeast it will get more wugs (remember, the wug center is advancing while the flanks are holding their position at the moment) but that is where Belarek is coming from. If the aspect goes southeast that will put the most distance between it and Belarek and the hydra, it may even get to exhaust it’s time before Belarek gets to it, but that will give it the smallest number of wugs to affect.

About how many wugs does it see in that group?

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2020, 07:01:25 PM »
I would bet the Aspect would has a better maneuverability than a hydra with after-market wings.Can Maybe able to around it?

Or a flying tumble check to go right through its space.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2020, 08:35:43 PM »
About how many wugs does it see in that group?
which group?