Author Topic: Went out for one Artifact came back with another. Happens to Parker all the time  (Read 10823 times)

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Do any of the Guardians have any insight on the condition afflicting Uscis? He was doing more oozing than in our previous encounters.

Also, what’s the prevailing theory on Marius? Was that some sort of shadowy projection of himself? How do we find the real version?

You all sit for your morning meal. Maglore joins you and after hearing your description of the battle (and asking the above questions) he begins rubbing his temples. It’s very disconcerting as none of you can ever remember seeing him show any sign of frustration.

“We know so little of Marius or the Doomknights for that matter. Marius is thousands of years old and likely has access to Magic’s we have never heard of. For Uscis it may be that he was prepared for battle or, even more discouraging, perhaps he’s grown even more powerful in his time here.”

Escalon says: “It is supposition, but my guess is the Iron halo you described indicates he is now under Marius’ control.  Still recovering the sword is no small consolation prize.”

Maglore says: “I will attempt to conduct further research on both issues.”

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Give some thought where you’d like to go from here. Otherwise I’ll post something Sunday.