Author Topic: What aMazing luck!  (Read 19055 times)

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Re: What aMazing luck!
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2012, 02:54:43 PM »
"Neither of us can cast Wind Walk, so unless we can find a cleric to do it, out best method of getting scouts around is a Phantom Steed for each."
"I was thinking of having the Steward cast it not us. I've never been fond of phantom steeds but they might also work."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2012, 03:29:15 PM »
"The Wind Walk is over twice as fast, but the Phantom Steed still get to nearly 25 miles per hour."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2012, 03:52:19 PM »
Meanwhile.....back in the other room.  Parker will find a moment to quietly talk to Arion or Leira.

"Your Majesty, might I suggest that your advisors and other members of your Court be tasked with finding out how to stop the Juggernaut that is heading our way.  Your Generals command the army and will know best how to deal with that end of the battle.  My concern is that if we do not figure out how to stop it, we will not prevail.  This will give those who are currently standing idle, something to do.  And it will get them used to taking and obeying your orders."

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2012, 04:52:14 PM »
Meanwhile.....back in the other room.  Parker will find a moment to quietly talk to Arion or Leira.

"Your Majesty, might I suggest that your advisors and other members of your Court be tasked with finding out how to stop the Juggernaut that is heading our way.  Your Generals command the army and will know best how to deal with that end of the battle.  My concern is that if we do not figure out how to stop it, we will not prevail.  This will give those who are currently standing idle, something to do.  And it will get them used to taking and obeying your orders."
This elicits a confused look followed by "A what is headed our way?"

Presumably you explain what you know about the construct at which point Arion summons everyone back into the throne room and that is where we will start.

For Rubius there is 1800 xp, Asinjin 1350 and Parker 1000.