Author Topic: Divine Champions 2, Nycaloths 0  (Read 28220 times)

Offline Hero

• View Profile
Re: Divine Champions 2, Nycaloths 0
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 11:04:25 PM »
Ari remains behind to speak with the constables, and is mildly disgusted that Parker thinks he could just leave a note.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 11:07:36 PM by Hero »

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 11:57:34 PM »
Asinjin in Elemental Body form is immune to physical illness, however the headache is there.

"We can have it destroyed."  I will legend lore it, which will tell in there are any special requires for destruction (unless its an artifact)
Unless you are immune to death effects and ability drain you are suffering the full effect.

It is an artifact.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2012, 10:44:39 AM »
Not immune to both of them.

I still cast Legend Lore.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2012, 11:27:25 AM »
Not immune to both of them.

I still cast Legend Lore.
You are quite sure that you will die before completing the spell. (Everyone except Parker and Ajax are losing one Con point a minute. Parker is losing one every ten.)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2012, 11:37:18 AM »
How far do we have to be from it to avoid the effect?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2012, 11:40:23 AM »
I will cast a Vision spell, it only requires a standard action to cast (it is the more powerful and faster version of Legend Lore.

"Parker, do you have any idea what this thing is?" cough, hack, vomit.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2012, 12:51:05 PM »
You are quite sure that you will die before completing the spell. (Everyone except Parker and Ajax are losing one Con point a minute. Parker is losing one every ten.)

Seriously?  No save?  Rubius gathers all the companions and tries to usher them away from the Berko Estate as fast as possible.  I won't force anyone who wishes to stay but will insist to the best of my ability that we leave after Asinjin casts his spell.  "Asinjin, please have your gaurdian destroy this before I orphan my kids and widow my wife."

Asinjin, does your spell allow you to know if the CON drain is permanent?  If so, how do we rid ourselves of it?  If not, how long will it last? 

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2012, 01:29:43 PM »
How far do we have to be from it to avoid the effect?
How far do you try to go?  The house has a lot of square footage but it's no more than 70' in any direction and at the moment the flail is in the foyer so every room in the house is within 30'.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2012, 01:35:54 PM »
How far do you try to go?  The house has a lot of square footage but it's no more than 70' in any direction and at the moment the flail is in the foyer so every room in the house is within 30'.

"Parker, start walking away and tell me when you don't feel ill anymore."

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2012, 01:36:47 PM »
"Asinjin, please have your gaurdian destroy this before I orphan my kids and widow my wife."

Asinjin, does your spell allow you to know if the CON drain is permanent?  If so, how do we rid ourselves of it?  If not, how long will it last?

"The guardian cannot destroy it."

"It can be cured, I'm sure." cough, stagger, cough.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2012, 01:44:04 PM »
I will cast a Vision spell, it only requires a standard action to cast (it is the more powerful and faster version of Legend Lore.

"Parker, do you have any idea what this thing is?" cough, hack, vomit.
Assuming you will succeed at the paltry DC 20 check:  This is the Flail of Nilas'Anor. It has been summoned here and will return to him.  It is a +5, unholy, fire, cold, acid, lightning, poisonous,  large heavy flail. It is also cursed as to non-evil beings.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2012, 08:09:18 AM »
Seeing what is happening to his friends, Parker springs into action.  Parker sprints to his office, 'accidentally' knocking Rubius down along the way.  He leaps over tables, chairs, the odd ottoman, and Jerius in his mad dash.  Once in his office, he tears through his supply of scrolls until he finds the one he is looking for and then sprints back downstairs.

Once downstairs, he grabs some rope from their supplies and cuts off a 6' section of it.  With the rope in hand, Parker moves as close as he can to the 'Furious Guardian' and uses the scroll to cast a Rope Trick spell.  Once the spell is cast, Parker instructs the Flail into the extradimensional space he just created.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2012, 10:34:53 AM »
Seeing what is happening to his friends, Parker springs into action.  Parker sprints to his office, 'accidentally' knocking Rubius down along the way.  He leaps over tables, chairs, the odd ottoman, and Jerius in his mad dash.  Once in his office, he tears through his supply of scrolls until he finds the one he is looking for and then sprints back downstairs.

Once downstairs, he grabs some rope from their supplies and cuts off a 6' section of it.  With the rope in hand, Parker moves as close as he can to the 'Furious Guardian' and uses the scroll to cast a Rope Trick spell.  Once the spell is cast, Parker instructs the Flail into the extradimensional space he just created.
It doesn't move. However you did not feel the effects in your office.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2012, 10:49:02 AM »
sorry, I meant to type, Parker instructs the furious guardian to put the flail into the extradimensional space

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2012, 11:20:52 AM »
sorry, I meant to type, Parker instructs the furious guardian to put the flail into the extradimensional space
The guardian does so and when you close the space the flail falls to the floor with a clang, chipping the stone and oozing acid.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 09:32:01 PM by whitesword »