Author Topic: The Rescuers or How much is (the bounty on) that doggie in the window?  (Read 15961 times)

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Feel free to :

Interrogate the captive
Discuss your next move
Discuss anything you learned tonight.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Rescuers or How much is (the bounty on) that doggie in the window?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 01:18:34 AM »
Are we staying in Foresthall?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 06:47:49 AM »
Parker suggests, politely from the doorway, that some of the diamond dust be gathered (if Stasis permits) and used to purchase the future Queen a ring of mind blank as well.  As we have seen the agents of our enemies are coming out of the woodwork.  Their assassins have made attempts on the lives of many in the past few days alone.  As Parker is talking, and everyone is looking at him, Shank rolls around in the diamond dust, coating himself as much as possible.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 08:33:23 AM »
I catalog the wizard's item.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 09:17:56 AM »
Rubius offers to feed the future king and queen and suggests that Huthrim share his healing potions with anyone that needs them, especially Parker. 

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 12:18:05 PM »
Rubius offers to feed the future king and queen and suggests that Huthrim share his healing potions with anyone that needs them, especially Parker.

Parker waves from the doorway.  "No Thanks, I'm good" (as he zaps himself with a wand)

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 03:51:55 PM »
Parker suggests, politely from the doorway, that some of the diamond dust be gathered (if Stasis permits) and used to purchase the future Queen a ring of mind blank as well.  As we have seen the agents of our enemies are coming out of the woodwork.  Their assassins have made attempts on the lives of many in the past few days alone.  As Parker is talking, and everyone is looking at him, Shank rolls around in the diamond dust, coating himself as much as possible.
Nisoru chuckles. "I admire your single mindedness professor. Pity it is not devoted to a more worthwhile pursuit. The dust is part of the spells protecting the temple and I doubt it will remain if taken from the building." Shank, now glittering, gives you a look that clearly conveys "thanks for nothing."

Nisoru then takes off his ring and gives it to Lira. "Now that I have lived long enough to fulfill this duty I no longer need this. Let the servants of evil come and find me if they dare."

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 04:10:00 PM »
Lira says: "Thank you Rubius. I have not had food from a halfling chef in years now. (she looks sad when she sees it come out of the magic bag.). Arion eats non-stop until Lira elbows him in the hip.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 05:50:51 PM »
Lira says: "Thank you Rubius. I have not had food from a halfling chef in years now. (she looks sad when she sees it come out of the magic bag.). Arion eats non-stop until Lira elbows him in the hip.

Rubius genuflects: "Lady Lira, I would be more than happy to prepare a feast fit for a queen when we get back to a more suitable environment.  As a matter of fact, I have several ancient recipes from the Poed Estate that I think you would absolutely love.  It would be my great honor to cook for everyone once we return; a royal banquet indeed!" 

Looking at Arion: "Don't be shy, please...eat some more.  Nothing makes me happier than seeing people enjoy one of life's most wonderful pleasures.  Here, try this, it's one of Asinjin's favorites."  Rubius pours a robust amount of peach nectar into his magical goblet, regulates it to a nice chilled temperature, then hands it to him. 

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2012, 10:12:46 AM »
For the second session in a row I've made a small error at the end of the session. In this case, the captured elf is a sorcerer not a wizard. He has a break enchantment scroll not a spell book.

He has three wands, a cloak, two rings, a short sword, a small bag of holding with a composite shortbow, bracers, a quiver of arrows, a saddle and a set of eye glasses. He also has a few hundred coin and three small gems.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2012, 12:52:42 PM »
He teleported with us to Foresthall, correct?

I ask him "What is your name?"

"What do your items do?"

I cast detect magic and look at the items.  I hand the con and gems to Parker for counting unless any are magical.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2012, 01:03:31 PM »
He teleported with us to Foresthall, correct?

I ask him "What is your name?"

"What do your items do?"

I cast detect magic and look at the items.  I hand the con and gems to Parker for counting unless any are magical.
I will answer all of these tomorrow when I get home. In the meantime please continue with any planning etc.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2012, 02:39:52 PM »
"What was Herron's plan?"

"How did you find Arian?"

"Who ordered this abduction?"

"Who in Phiam knew about this?"

"Who do you worship?"

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2012, 02:41:50 PM »
To Nisoru, "What is the plan now that Arian has the Gemblade?"

To Ajax, "Where do you go now?"

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2012, 03:36:45 PM »
"What was Herron's plan?"

"How did you find Arian?"

"Who ordered this abduction?"

"Who in Phiam knew about this?"

"Who do you worship?"
The plan was half accomplished. We told him of his crime and punished him turning him into a dog. We were then going to take the princess back to Yellowia. We have had spies looking for him since the incident. We saw the knight accompany the princess here once before but did not have the men to raid until now.  The king and his cleric of Tommimao ordered his arrest.  In Phiam only the cleric of Tommimao and his guards knew of our mission. I worship Tommimao.