Falan / Pacyr Campaign > Rise of the Undead Deity

Rolling In the Dust of the Undead

<< < (2/5) > >>

Windblade:
Shortly after the burst of energy the gold in the wings fade.  However, you do see that Solaris wings are snow white and feathery (as if they were wings of an angelic being).  He flies swiftly and with great control through the tunnels defeating Umberhulks along with the rest of the team.  The next day after some rest, Solaris's wings are still there and if asked about them he says "Hemator has answered my prayers in my time of need and has graced me with this wonderful blessing.  I will use these wings in her services as long as she deems me worthy."

whitesword:
Ajax, who is not badly injured and healing rapidly, goes about destroying the remaining hulks until he has exhausted his offensive spells and turn attempts. He only engages in melee as a last resort.

Malchia:
Marston needs a blast of healing, but after that happens he will help hunting down the remaining hulks.   

Windblade:
Solaris of course heals everyone who needs it.

Hero:

--- Quote from: Windblade on May 24, 2019, 11:23:45 AM ---Shortly after the burst of energy the gold in the wings fade.  However, you do see that Solaris wings are snow white and feathery (as if they were wings of an angelic being).  He flies swiftly and with great control through the tunnels defeating Umberhulks along with the rest of the team.  The next day after some rest, Solaris's wings are still there and if asked about them he says "Hemator has answered my prayers in my time of need and has graced me with this wonderful blessing.  I will use these wings in her services as long as she deems me worthy."

--- End quote ---
Astrek snaps at Solaris’ wings any time they flutter near him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version