Seas of Habololy > Second Voyage of the Guardian of the Tide

With a little help from you friends

<< < (2/5) > >>

Asinjin:
Amare says, "We don't want to linger here much longer.  He found us because we we in one place for too long.  It gives me concern for what else might be coming.  I will order a course set for Port Springs, then to Tripsea, then back to Port Talp."

Asinjin:
The crew's general confidence is now even higher.  The thought of the allies you can summon to help gives an ever greater sense of invulnerability.  Gabriel's shot with the ballista and Kasai's selfless act have inspired the basic crewman with a sense that any one of them can make a huge difference.  Amare describes it as a blessing and a curse.  Memory of Kraig's death seems to have been banished from everyone's mind.

Asinjin:
While this doesn't happen immediately, you need to talk about what your next mission is and how much time you want to spend at port before doing whatever it is you are going to do.

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on December 21, 2018, 09:37:26 AM ---While this doesn't happen immediately, you need to talk about what your next mission is and how much time you want to spend at port before doing whatever it is you are going to do.

--- End quote ---
Whatever it is we do and wherever it is we go, I suggest we do it quick and don't stay long.  Best not to put any other port towns in harm's way.  Most of our adversaries have little regard for life if it gets in the way of their goal of killing us. 

That being said, maybe we can work on making peace with the dragons, I mean wurms.  Claude and Rico's relationship has been inspiring considering they're normally mortal enemies.  Perhaps we could help Rico get back into the good graces of the goodly wurms.   

Asinjin:
Amare says, "I don't intend to be at either port for more than three days."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version