Seas of Habololy > Second Voyage of the Guardian of the Tide

A Whaletar is Returned to the Sea

(1/4) > >>

Asinjin:
This experience includes all posting and emailing and communications done since the end of the last season, as well as tonight:

Claude - 1000
Valdis - 1150
Rin - 1080
Sas - 1250
Nathan - 1160
Chase - 1100

Asinjin:
This thread should be used for non-magic item things you do in the city over the 6 months.

Windblade:
I want to start a training facility for new Sea Tenders at the temple of Lakius.  I use some of my funding to advertise and looks for someone to train them.  I will help for the first few months if I have time.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Windblade on November 02, 2018, 12:43:37 AM ---I want to start a training facility for new Sea Tenders at the temple of Lakius.  I use some of my funding to advertise and looks for someone to train them.  I will help for the first few months if I have time.

--- End quote ---

Would you like to hire someone to run the process?  A faithful clerical worker?  Advertising and evangelizing will be your obstacle.  The space at the temple and the cost you can manage.  This would be at the temple in Talp, not the high temple, correct?

Zunder:
Rin talks to the current cleric of the temple of tree top about the idea of adding a massive tank to attract followers in the existing temple.  No need to overshadow the existing temple.

Since the existing temple is near the water, I can just get a pump to cycle fresh water with the ocean itself.  With three backups...

clear steel makes everything easier.

one of the off days, Rin visits the compound that makes the clear steel and gets a quote.. Just the front panel needs to be clear, since I'm sure it's not cheap.  Say.. 30' by 50'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version