Great Forest Campaign > The Escalation of War

Victory?

(1/4) > >>

Asinjin:
Cameo xp for Tarkin, Razk, and Scatch: 300

Everyone else gets 1300 xp.

Ash gets 500 bonus for dead elf.

Every else gets 400 xp bonus for lives saved.

Asinjin:
The gnoll attack occurs on the 23rd day of the 10th month of 788.  Traditionally, war deescalates in the winter months, which are approaching.  Ellic, and the other strategists, expect there to be a lull after the siege of Owt until spring.

Despite barking a lot about driving north, Akrak heads the advice of Ellic and the others and camps outside of Owt for the season.  The Wugs advance slows, as they semi hibernate for the winter.  The orcs continue their march into the forest to take a position not far from Cheadsolas.  Owt recovers.

Asinjin:
Saladien, especially after learning of the gnollish assassination of several of the weathersingers, leaves to parts unknown.

Asinjin:
Ellic expects about four months of no heavy battles.  Once Owt is settled, he will call the leader of your side into a new year meeting to discuss plans.

Zunder:

I offer Ellic the Fey Hammer, The Fey Necklace, and my bracers of might for a girdle of might.  Hoping to use the bracer of shield.

Vor'Ruk winters with the Orcs if not needed.  Using Rom'Pi's staff to transport via plants.  I'll get the "single bracer of shielding" identified at the army.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version