Falan / Pacyr Campaign > Rise of the Undead Deity

A Gathering of Divine Warriors

(1/2) > >>

Asinjin:
Emails have been sent out, read them and reply, one the individual responses are done, we will post here.  Windblade, Hero, Malchia, Whitesword, and Zunder

Hero:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on April 29, 2018, 08:18:44 PM ---Emails have been sent out, read them and reply, one the individual responses are done, we will post here.  Windblade, Hero, Malchia, Whitesword, and Zunder

--- End quote ---
Is that a typo?

Windblade:
I have a guess for who everyone is playing except for Zunder.  I think whitesword is playing Ajax, Malchia is playing Rubius and hero is playing Ari.  Does Zunder have an epic character in Whitesword’s campaign because I don't think it will be Luigi?

Windblade:
Unless the wizards come back in the next few sessions and Clement cannot come with us so he decides to get Luigi as our wizards but that seems unlikely to me.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Windblade on April 30, 2018, 11:26:37 PM ---Unless the wizards come back in the next few sessions and Clement cannot come with us so he decides to get Luigi as our wizards but that seems unlikely to me.

--- End quote ---

I have a prediction when Luigi will re-appear.  This isn't what my money would be on.

I do have a high level warrior in Whitesword campeign, She has 3 of the infinity stones, and is seeking Russel for the time stone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version